Submitted by David Goulet on Wed, 08/10/2011 - 10:31
I was out of town 4 days so nothing so new happened
However, a lot was done on lttng-tools:
- New lttng calibrate option. See calibrate.txt in the git tree under doc/
- Module now unload when the session daemon exits
- Multiple fixes including a better SIGKILL cleanup/recovery
- Tracing group can now read trace files generated by a root kernel consumer
- Renaming across the code
- Backend cleanup on kernel/ust command. They are now generic to the tracer passing a lttng_domain structure.
- Better string handling for the liblttngctl.
We are now at pre-release version 9 (pre9).